Thursday 8 August 2013

...Day.14.:.Anime.That.Never.Gets.Old.No.Matter.How.Many.Times.You've.Rewatched.It.

Day 14

Anime that never gets old is Elfen Lied.

 

This one is really great I rewatching so many times alredy and now that I'm writeing about it I fell like watching it again ^^ Everytime I watch it I'm shocked how something can be so beautiful and at the same time probably the most violent anime I've ever seen. I've cryed every episode everytime I rewatched it.
 Also the opening is so geat with the artworks and the opera song oh amazing *__*


p.s. people who read my challenge probally now think that I'm huge crybaby since I beleve I wrote that I cryed alot actually the truth is I rearly cry accept when I watch anime then yeah I'm crying all the time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment