Sunday 14 July 2013

...Drawing.All.Day.Long...

Since my sewing machines are at servese for 10 days I draw all the time as you might have noticed ;)
If I'm not working on my drawing skills I'm making patterns for fashion show and in the last week I've worked so hard that my hand actually hurts so today I had a day of not drawing and watching CSI :D

Here is another drawing I finished last night ^^

 

It's a drawing of me and one of my classmates :D she was annoying me the whole time in class while I was sketching something "Is that me and you your drawing?" she was saying the whole time so to have some peace and quite I said "Yeah fine that's us!" so now you can guess which one am I haha :D 

Also I've noticed that I have more drawing of other people then pictures ;)

Hope you like it! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment