Friday 26 July 2013

...Day.1.:.Very.First.Anime.you.watched...

Day 1.
Very first anime I watched was Naruto.


So the story with how & why I decided to watch my first anime is that a friend of mine was obsesed with it spectially with Sasuke like all the girls were and I was looking for inspiration for drawing so one time I drew Sasuke for her and she loved it so she made me draw another and another and another. By the 5th drawing I decided I should really watch what in fact I was actually drawing so I watched one of the movies and fell in love. I watched so much of it back then I forgot how the sun looked like :D I haven't watched it in a while actually I think it's way to long and has way to much fillers. 

That's all for today :D I really hope I won't forget I'm doing this challenge haha :3

No comments:

Post a Comment