Thursday 5 June 2014

...Lazy.Spring!...

I really hope this isn't just me but every year at time like this I become lazy and sleppy all the damn time. This happens to me becouse of the changes of pressure in the air. It's really annoying specially it starts around the finals. I've been working like crazy for past few weeks to get all the suff done for school.

Yesterday was the last day we had to be at school and I only have to take my last 3 exams and this nightmare will finally stop! :3 for well you know few months ... but still! :D 
Now that I don't have to go anywhere I can work more on my hoodies so don't worry they are on the way and they are awsome! ^^


Yesterday I also recived my Cryaotic t-shirt and bought fabric for my first summer projects :3

Have a great day everyone! ^^

1 comment:

  1. I'm also super sleepy and lazy these days. ToT
    Really must be the weather. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy your upcoming break. ^^

    ReplyDelete