Wednesday 25 June 2014

...Lookbook!...

Few days ago I finally made myself a lookbook :D
I wanted to do it soo many times before but I finally found a spot to take pictures on timer becouse I really don't want to bother my friends to take pictures of my clothes and then send them to me (my phone sucks and I don't drag my giant camera everywhere) :P

so for start I made a few of my favourite outfits and made sure that things do not repeat themselfs. Of course some such as my favourite accessories that I really wear a lot do and shoes becouse well I'm a normal human with financal limitaions :D on that note I also discovered a lovely second hand side for my country wehere you can buy, sell and trade with others and I got a lot of stuff there ^^

I will post more as I acquire more things and/or think of new combos becouse sadly a lot of time I just wear an oversized t-shirt with some fandom thing on it (I have lots and lots of these I really love them) and a skirt but like I said I don't want there to be pretty much the same outfits just you know stuff in different colours :3

so enough rambling - picture time! :D 
Click here to ckeck it out! :3


6 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits!! Sorry if it sounds weird but you have my dream wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D haha people actually tell me that a lot so it's not weird at all I'm very used to it ^^

      Delete
  2. I really love these outfits. :3 I love all of them. So cool styles.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good outfits! ^-^
    And you're so good at taking pics with a timer. I always suck at this. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D haha don't worry about it I also got a wide collerction of fail timer photos while taking those ^^"

      Delete