Wednesday 16 April 2014

...Blue.Hair.Again!...

Heii everyone!

I think recentlly I've only posted my design related stuff here so I'll make a more personal post this time :3

First of all my favourite hair colour is back! yay! :3






I'm also enjoying being single now (I was in a very long relationship, almost 4 years).
He was very paranoid, I wasn't allowed to go anywhere or do anything on my own or without having a huge fight afterwards so it's really nice being able to go wherever and whenever I want. I also have a lot of time and energy to focus on my work while I wait for mr. right and that might be a while I have no intention in rushing in another relationship. ;)

Other than that I'm pretty much just watching a lot of anime and recentlly I'm obsesed with watching Cryaotic and PewDiePie. So becouse of watching way to many gameplays of these two I'm saving up for new computer I miss gamig so much!!
I'm also planing to get some ink and piercings done. I'd also very much like to get PS4 and NintendoDS and well pretty much something to play games on .... my summer is gonna be very social haha :D 

But I'd also like to travle this year. I alredy have plans to go to  M'era Luna this summer and I'm talking over the idea of going to London in September. ^^ 

I hope everyone enjoyed my little personal post, I guess you can see my big plans now and I'll just keep on making more and more awsome hoodies to make everything possible ;)

4 comments:

  1. You are wonderful!
    you are very pretty and have great style :)
    nice hair color ~ ~ blue! :)
    I love blogs like this one, full of passion :)
    keep in touch?
    I love to read about new cultures, traditions and meet new people
    especially from other countries away from me :)
    greetings from Polish <3
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blue hair color! :) It looks so cool on you.
    I'm happy you're simply enjoying life at the moment. ^^ I remember feeling the same when my boyfriend broke up with me lol.
    But wait, what? You mean M'era Luna in Germany? Because that fetsival will be held pretty much where I live. Totally let me know if you're going. :D Maybe we could arrange a little meeting, if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^
      Yes M'era Luna in Germany :D oh really? yes of course I'd love to meet you I've never meet anyone like this before in real life and I think that would be just awsome :3 It's a pretty solid plan for me to go unless my friends change theyr mind and abandon me haha xD

      Delete
    2. Okay, let's keep in touch about this then. :) It would indeed be really awesome to meet.

      Delete