Tuesday 11 February 2014

...Photo.Published.In.A.Magazine...

A while ago one of the photos I took from my best friends cat was published in a magazine caled Mucek (means kitten in my language) and it's a magazine about well ... cats which is obvious I guess haha :D Also the gibberish you can read in the article is actually my native laguage haha it's really hard and I hate it so much XD

I'm also thinking about swiching collage and study photography. I found a school that looks interesting. I found it yesterday and this weekend are the informative days of some sort I have no idea how to call it it's a day when you can go check out school you want to go to :D anyways I found it by coincidence so now I'm thinking maybe it's fate since I was thinking of studyieing photography for a while now :3


No comments:

Post a Comment