Thursday 30 January 2014

...Panda.Kigurumi...


I made a panda kigurumi today :D
And just in time since it started snowing a lot here :P
This is the 5th kigurumi I made so far and finally I made it with almost no mistakes. Next winter I'll probablly put these babies on etsy as well ;)

This also took forever to make even thought the design was pretty simple but I still have the lazies and just can't bring myself to get of my butt and work as hard as possible D:
So this month was not very productive for me so I'll make sure to do better next month ^^

I hope you like it! :3

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Really cute. *w*
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, too! Please make more kigurumi. :3
    And sometimes it's totally okay to be lazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete