Thursday 16 January 2014

...Panda.Bear.Collection.-.More.Photos...

So I finally recived all the pictures from tha fashion show I had about a month ago but it kinda still feels it was like yesterday to me  :D
Also I will be puting the whole collection on Etsy soon ^^
I just need to make some fixing I had a small accident while washing them so the white parts of black/white outfits became grey. It will take some time to fix all of it and also becouse of that they will be sold a bit cheaper ;)

First there was some time to kill before the show and well it's never really boring when you put a bunch of models and a photographer in one place right? ;)


Then it was time for the models to shine on the stage and for me to start panicing :D


And after the show we went to take even more pictures ^^


And then we went home ;)
The feeling was so amazing I miss it already ^^ Perhaps I'll have a show again this year we shall see :3

To see all the photos click here.
There is like a 100 of them and they are really awsome :3
Photos by Viktorija Rozman Bitenc

I hope you like it! :D

2 comments:

  1. I really love all of the photos. *_* You have an awesome collection, you can be really proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 I'm really glad you like it ^^

      Delete