Saturday 13 December 2014

...Getting.Ready.For.Anime.Con.!....

Hii everyone! :D

So today we are having Makkon which is one of the few cons we have in my country.
Last year I had a fashion show on the event but sadly it didn't work out this year :c 
But I'll still attend the event and I'll be in a cosplay I made :3 


It's a no face from spirited away c: 

My school has been kinda brutal so I'm really happy to relax a bit this weekend :D
Also my fb page  reached 500 likes yay! ^^ 

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! :3 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun there! Please show some pictures of the con, ok? ;)
    And did you change your layout? I love the header. *_*d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did I just made a post about it :D haha yes a while ago I'm also thinking of making business cards in the same style as header :3

      Delete