Sunday 6 January 2013

...Photoshooting...

Yesterday my wonderful model Ani had a photoshooting form my creations and for the first time I wasn't there becouse she lives far away and we just couldn't get together for it. But since she's also a model she asked a profesional photographer to take pictures and here is how that turned out. :D

This is the Espeon sweater. 

The skirt was custom made by me for her.
Also the shirt was made & hand painted by me. It's for sale!

Another skirt that was custom made by me for her.

These bows are also made by me and some are also for sale!

I'm soo happy about these pictures! 
And the special thanks goes to my wonderful friend & model that was willing to organise everything for me. I really coudn't done it without her ;)
Anyways I really hope you like them as much as I do! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment