Monday 28 May 2012

... Minnie & Erza ...

few days ago I finally took some pictures of 2 rats that live at my boyfriends place :3
They are soo adorable ^^

this is Minnie.
she is a new member of the family we only got her few months ago becouse my boyfriends old rat Mici died from old age. she was his first rat and I bought her for his birthday and we loved her very much :(

but now we have Minnie and she is amazing little rattie and aperantlly she likes to pose in front of camera :D
she likes to sit on shoulders or squeezes her little head next to your belly if you sit. she likes being petted but she doesn't like to be healed in hand.

 

and this is Erza.
she's about a year old already and I tought "I have no pictures of her" then I figured out why all i got from her was the "This camera makes weird noise!" (look at pic 1). but this is so much like her. she is really shy and scared of everything but I really do love her anyways :3

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3<3<3<3<3 what lovely honeyboos *___* Ada's (my other rat) mom is hooded as well ^^

    And I just made a post of my babies as well!

    ReplyDelete